Home and Office Automaton
Sound and Vision Design utilizes the latest Smart Home automation technology and can make your state-of-the-art home or office system easy to use for the whole family or staff. From lighting control to thermostats to whole house audio/video, we can design, install and provide the training for every end user. We believe that the latest technology should be easy to use, and we don’t consider the job finished until every member of the family or staff can comfortably use and enjoy every component we install.
We can design your home or office automation, i.e., smart home, to suit any needs and no building is too large or complex. We use Crestron or Universal Remote processors and touch panels and have in-house programmers to make sure our customer’s needs are met once the project is completed. There is really no limit to what Sound and Vision Design can do, from simple electronic room control to whole house lighting, audio/video distribution, automation and security integration. Each project is customized to your specific needs and we’re confident you’ll love the results.
Mouse click on the touch panel below to see different designs
Smart Home Technology
What is a “smart” home? A smart home is one that utilizes technology for the comfort and security of the homeowner.
Smart homes can be more energy efficient through the use of processors to more effectively handle air conditioning and heating as well as lighting
Smart homes control windows, shades and shutters
Smart homes integrate security systems with the central processor(s)
Smart homes provide whole house audio and video distribution
Smart homes create lighting scenes for different lighting situations such as dinner parties, movie watching, etc.
Smart homes provide remote access to the homeowner for security camera viewing
Crestron Control for iPad® & XPanel
Crestron Mobile Pro® The Ultimate Mobile Touch Screen Experience
Crestron Mobile Pro the industry’s most full-featured mobile control app puts complete control at your fingertips from more places through more devices. Using any Apple® iOS or Android smart phone or tablet, Crestron Mobile Pro lets you control all the technology in your home or business using the one device that goes with you everywhere.
- Compatible with Apple® iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, and all Android devices
- One project works across multiple platforms and resizes automatically to fi t any screen
- Provides an extensively customizable user interface
- Enables control of lights, media, climate, security and more
- Affords full system control with real-time status feedback and metadata
- Allows viewing of live streaming cameras and video servers
- Supports automatic screen rotation and swipe gestures
- Includes a large library of built-in graphics
- NEW! Horizontal scrolling and dynamic scrolling lists
- NEW! Launch or be launched by third-party apps such as media players, Internet radio, and cable TV apps
- Full integration with Crestron programming software
- Allows control of multiple Crestron systems from one device
- Communicates directly with a Crestron control system via Wi-Fi or mobile data network
- No special server or 3rd-party service required
- NEW! SSL secure communication
- Add or upgrade devices without a service call
- Paid and free versions available
iPanel™ Docking Stations
Transform any iPad into a stationary Crestron touch screen with these stylish docking stations.
IDOC-PAD-DSWC AND IDOC-PAD-DSC
iPanel™ Docking Stations for iPad®
- In-wall and tabletop models available
- Allows for easy docking and undocking
- Charges the iPad while docked
- NEW! Locking in-wall model for fixed installations
- Available in white or black
Surround Sound for Every Room
The new HD-XSP makes it easy and affordable to include highquality surround sound in any room of the house as part of a complete Crestron Sonnex™ or DigitalMedia™ distribution system.